Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thinking about CHRISTMAS!!

As the holidays are approaching I have been thinking about my Christmas cards for this year!! Since having children I have gotten even more excited about Christmas cards and figuring out something new every year for them!!

For the past few years I have been using Shutterfly for all my printing needs, whether it be for pictures, birth announcements or Christmas cards!! So I was super excited to find out that Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers for writing about this offer!! Click here to find out more!!

Shutterfly has a TON of different cards to choose from here is a link to their Christmas Photo Cards!! There are soo many fun ones its hard to choose which one I like!!

Also for those of you that host holiday parties they have fun invitations as well here is a link to their invitations!! So wish I had holiday parties to use these invitations!!

And for those of you that aren't into the Christmas card idea Shutterfly offers so much more, they have some fun holiday gift ideas as well, their desk calendar's would make great gift ideas!! With pictures on each page for each month your sure to brighten someones month with pictures!! Click here to see more!!!

Can't wait to get started on my card, I am still looking for the perfect outfits for my kiddos and hopefully can get pictures in the next week or so, while the weather is still nice!!

I will share our card when it gets closer to Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I don't do Christmas Cards, but maybe I should start this year!! HA! I wouldn't even need to order 50! What an idea!!