Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Steam Mop

For years now I have been so disgusted with how dirty my kitchen floor gets!! I have purchased a swiffer wet jet, swiffer sweeper vac, mr clean magic eraser mop, and LOTS and LOTS of mops and I always felt like it was still disgusting after I would mop!!

Since starting daycare in my home a couple months ago my floor has gotten WORSE, with 4 extra kids eating in my kitchen everyday, was really taking a toll on my floor!! It was HORRIBLE!!

So for the past couple of weeks I have been looking around for a steam mop, I REALLY REALLY wanted the Shark Van then Steam mop, but the price was a little over what I wanted to spend:(
I reached out on Facebook to get some advice and looked at a ton of sites reading reviews and finally went with the Dirt Devil steam mop!!
I got it in the mail today and I instantly took it out of the box, it took me 2 seconds to put it together and read the instructions and I was on my way to steam mopping my floor!! I only did a little part of my kitchen just to test it out, and waited until after lunch to do the WHOLE thing!! OH MY LORD it was AMAZING!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I don't know why I ever waited so long to get one, but totally worth it, and a lot cleaner then when using chemicals!! Plus I don't feel bad now for the little ones crawling around on my kitchen floor!!
So if you are interested in getting something for your hard floors this is it, I chose the Dirt Devil because of the price, but there are lots of others ones out there that I'm sure would do great as well!! I think no matter what steam is the way to go!!!
LOVE my Steam Mop... I'm going to use this think like every day!! HAHA

1 comment:

Lori said...

What a great idea! I love the idea of no chemicals, especially when you have little ones around!
Glad you like it!!