Monday, October 4, 2010

It's a P-A-R-T-Y!!!!

Saturday night we had Kendra's birthday party!! I have been planning her party for a couple of months now and I am so glad it all came together like it did!! I knew from day one that I wanted her to wear a tutu for her birthday, so my sister went onto etsy and found the cutest tutus (well they are all cute)!! I planned her whole party around the colors on her tutu and matching shirt!!


Things went really well the day of the party, I couldn't be happier how it turned out!! A BIG BIG THANKS to Jodi and Katie for helping me with all the food and decorating!! I couldn't have pulled it off without you guys!! THANK YOU!! Love you guys!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS KENDRA LEE!!

(Hope you enjoy the picture overload... Sorry about the crazy layout though, it wasn't working with me so I gave up)












3 comments:

Veronica said...

LOVE the tutu! The party looks like it went well and I love the pretty colors!

No cookies afterall?

Lori said...

She was just the cutest little one year old! The picture with her in her high chair with her cake is classic! I can tell by the look on her face that everyone was singing "Happy Birthday" and she wasn't quite sure what to make of it! Am I right??? Ha! You did a great job with her party Jamie!

Love you guys, MOM

Amy Walter said...

Love the tutu! She is adorable - looks like it was great 1st birthday!