Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Jodi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD!!!!!!

We have had our ups and downs as all siblings do, but in the end we have been there for eachother through thick and thin, and I couldn't imagine a better sister then you!! I dont tell you very often how much you have influenced me and inspired me to be a better wife, mother and sister!! You have grown so much in your life through the years, and your the strongest person I know and I look up to you for that!!!

I hope you have an AWESOME day!!!!!

LOVE YOU
(This is the only picture I have of me and you!!!)

3 comments:

Lori said...

That is awesome!! Love you both!

Jodi Lansink said...

Awwwwwww.....thanks! You're gonna make me cry!! (Nice picture too! HA!)

Kristi said...

Jamie - We had such a great time with your mom, gramma Judy and Aunt Lisa. We talked about you girls and the grandbabies and they are so proud. You have such cute babies. Hopefully we can all get together sometime. And yes.....we did sing the Boyfriends name is Danny song. My goodness. That was so long ago. Love, Cousin Kristi