Monday, May 31, 2010

Our Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend! We started the weekend off by having a BBQ with some of Seth's family in Marcus on Saturday night! Sunday was a little chilly and windy but we had promised Blake we would go fishing this weekend, so we ventured over to Crawford in Battle Creek but it was MISERABLE... While there Grandpa Bob showed up and suggested we go to the pond behind Gomaco and it was a total HIT, it was nice and calm back there and Blake actually caught a fish (to your surprise my camera was dead so I didn't get a picture)! Today we just hung out and relaxed a little and got some more things done around the house and also celebrated my grandmas 84th birthday with a BBQ!! All in all it was a GREAT long weekend and couldn't have asked for a better 3 days!!

SO SO SO sorry I have NO pictures... But what else do you all expect from me:) HA

My mom is coming tomorrow from Denver to meet Miss Brylie!! So I promise I will get pictures then!! Its supposed to be nice so hopefully we can get to the pool and park while she is here!!

Hope everyone else had a WONDERFUL Memorial Day!!!

No comments: