Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spring Program

Tonight Blake had his first school program!! He has been very excited for weeks now to sing his songs for everyone!! I was also in the program with the little boy that I work with at school, so this was a big step for Blake to have Mommy right there without being able to be with me!! Even with me up there he did an AWESOME job singing his song (the second song he had his back turned to the audience looking at me)!! We are so proud of our little man, and can't believe he is almost done with his first year of school:( Where did my baby go?!?!
THANK YOU Jodi for getting pictures and video for me!! Also thank you to all our family that made it to watch Blake, he was pretty excited everyone was there for HIM!!




















2 comments:

Lori said...

That was just too cute!! I didn't hear any "singing" however!! Just yelling! ADORABLE!!!!!
Blakers looks so grown up in the videos....yes our little man is growing up!
Thanks for posting...I love it!

Jodi Lansink said...

He did great! The first concert is always one to remember!!

LOVE the family picture----it shows Blake and Kendra's personality to a T!!!! Blake is upset and Kendra is just smiling away!!! LOVE IT!!!!