Friday, June 10, 2011

Back in the saddle again!!!

I'm just going to get right to it, I am a HORRIBLE blogger and I promise to keep up with it better now!! The blog has been put on the back burner for awhile as we have been dealing with a lot of things around here and I felt everything else needed to be addressed before blogging!!! Now that I think we are back on the right track I have vowed (FOR MY OUT OF TOWN FAMILY, ESPECIALLY NANA LORI) that I WILL keep up with my blog!!!

There is so much to catch up on, I'm just going to put up all the pictures I have taken in the past few months!!! I got a new camera a few months ago as well, so I NEED to start taking more pictures!!!! Hope you enjoy!!!










2 comments:

Jodi Lansink said...

Great pics---I especially love Kendras's wedgie!!!!!!

Lori said...

Glad your back!