Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lots to Post!!









So its been a little bit since I have posted, I know I know there are no excuses!! Just busy with school!! Anyways these past couple weeks not a whole lot has been going on just the same old same old, going to work and going to school!! Last week the local fire department had their annual BBQ with rides for the kids on the fire trucks, we thought it sounded pretty fun and I didn't have to cook so I was all for it:) We called up Jodi and asked if Ellie would like to go with, and of course, she was even sitting on the front step waiting for us to pick her up, it was too cute!! Her and Blake had a blast, they thought that was so cool to be riding ontop of a fire truck!! Also last week I got a sand and water table for Blake from Christi, and Blake LOVED LOVED LOVED it, he couldn't get enough, he thought it was the coolest thing ever, he kept giggling and saying "mommy, ook it" who knew something so simple could make a childs day like that, thanks Christi for filling Jodi and I in about your sale!!! Other then that nothing else has really been going on, I have a few other pictures to throw in, ones of Blake with blocks at daycare, he built that all by himself, I thought it was pretty amazing myself:) and the other pictures of my finished office (almost finished, need some odds and ends yet) that I haven't posted yet!! I'm not sure if I have any before pictures or not, but here are the after ones and if I find before I will be for sure to post them for everyone to see how different this room is (went from being a salon to an office)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new office looks great Jamie! I love the wall words and the color of paint you chose! How nice to go in there and do school work or whatever! Great Job!
Pics of the kids are as cute as ever! I don't know what I would do if you and Jodi didn't have these blogs!
Miss you lots!!